I encourage everyone to put on a shiny happy face.
Ingredients: Frankincense, Myrrh, Geranium Rose, Coconut Oil Evening Primrose Frankincense essential oil (also known as Olibanum) has been used for centuries and has a long tradition in spiritual ceremonies, the resin burnt on altars and in temples.
- Frankincense oil soothes, warms, and aids meditation by helping to create a spiritual atmosphere. By slowing down breathing and controlling tension, Frankincense essential oil helps to focus the mind and relax the body. It's also renowned for its use in skin care, excellent for toning and caring for mature/aging skin. Frankincense essential oil has a long history in skin care - it's said the Egyptians used it in rejuvenation face-masks. We also love this oil for respiratory problems - in an inhalation or carrier oil, it's helpful for colds, coughs and bronchitis. Frankincense is renowned for its calming and grounding properties.
- Myrrh essential oil has been used since ancient times as a sacred incense, a perfume, and as a therapeutic agent. It has a pleasant aroma has a centering, visualizing and meditative effect. Physically, Myrrh is often used for colds and coughs, eczema, and gum infections. When blended with a carrier oil has been known to help protect against chapped, dry skin from cold weather.
- Rose Geranium essential oil has a wonderful rose aroma and is both uplifting and calming. Like the other geraniums, Rose Geranium is a balancing oil, helping to lift us out of negativity, relax us if we're under stress, or invigorate us if we're feeling low in energy. An astringent oil, Rose Geranium essential oil is excellent for all skin types and is used in skin care products for both its fragrance and cleansing properties.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is coconut oil that has been altered to filter out and contain only the medium chain triglycerides. Coconut oil is famous throughout the world not only as an edible oil and hair tonic but also as an excellent massage oil and a moisturizer for the skin. In the tropical parts of the world where coconuts are readily available and used in many ways, natives use coconut oil for skin, as they believe that it protects from the sun’s harmful rays. So this natural oil, without any chemical or additives, can protect the skin in the hottest and sunniest places on earth better than the processed and artificial sun creams.
- Organic Primrose -oenothera biennis Pale yellow in color, Evening Primrose oil is rich in GLA, vitamins and minerals. It is excellent for face and body massage blends due to its emollient properties that both soften and nourish the skin. Evening primrose oil has been known to help combat dry, devitalised skin, and improve acne, psoriasis and eczema.
Pamper your skin with this combination of pure essential oils and nutrient-rich carrier oils. This luxurious blend contain carrier oils high in essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, and a blend of essential oils known for their use in beauty and skin care.
To use, apply a few drops (a little goes a long way!) to fingertips and massage gently with upward strokes to the face once or twice a day.
Glow Face Oil
Standard USPO Shipping